Here’s your unique chance to spend a week with two of your best friends surfing at a camp on the Atlantic Ocean! O’Neill has planned a once-in-a-lifetime giveaway! How to apply?
Our giveaway rules
The rules are simple. Apply below; we will randomly choose our winner. Few things to keep in mind:
- • You need to be based in Europe.
- • You like surfing, or you’re willing to learn.
- • Good to know, by purchasing at the O’Neill webshop, you increase your chances of winning this giveaway.
- • You need to be available for one week between July 9 to August 27; the exact dates can be chosen here: https://booking.surflife.eu/en/product/surflife-deluxe-mimizan-essential
Will you be the lucky one?
Apply below to win!
What do we offer?
O’Neill and Surflife Camp Mimizan offer:
- • 7 nights in a shared Tipi Tent, including single beds (Saturday to Saturday);
- • Bedding and linen;
- • Half board (5 days dinner, 7 days breakfast);
- • 2 surf lessons per person;
- • 2 yoga sessions;
- • Surfboards and wetsuits are included as well.
Can you already picture yourself surfing, doing yoga, playing beach volleyball, or just chilling at the beach? Take a dip in our campsite pool, grab a cold beer at our surf bar, and go out for a lovely dinner in Mimizan. And don’t forget enjoy a sunset at the beach with a refreshing drink in hand!
All traveling must be arranged by the winner. O’Neill and Surflife Camp Mimizan provide you with a seven-day stay only. If not traveling by car, you can fly to Bordeaux Airport. Take a shuttle bus to Bordeaux St. Jean train station, then take a train to the Labouheyre train station. We’ll offer you a pick-up from the Labouheyre train station.
What to bring
Pack lightly! Most importantly, bring yourself and your two friends or family members. We will take care of the rest. Take your personal belongings, like anything you would pack for a regular beach holiday (and don’t forget to bring towels cause you will get wet!)
One week to choose between July 9 and August 27, 2022.
8 Rue Marina, 40200 Mimizan, France (yes, the campsite is called Camping Club Marina Landes).
The O’Neill Surflife Camp Mimizan was established in 1991. Your week spent at this iconic Surf Camp will be epic! With O’Neill, you are first in, last out!